ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training is for anyone that wants to be part of the team conducting internal audits of part of their ISO 17025 (2017) Accreditation.
Why Comply Guru?
- Delivered by Experts with Proven Expertise
- More Convenient, Flexible & Effective Format
- Virtual & In-Person Workshops Available
ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
Our training is for anyone that wants to learn from an experienced Auditor on how to conduct ISO 17025 Audit and it can be completed in-person or virtually.
Face to Face Learning
A summary of modules within this course include:
- Audit Terminology
- Principles of Auditing
- Audit Program Management
- Audit Process
- Audit Life Cycle
- Audit Scope, Objectives & Criteria
- Auditee, Observer & Guides
- Audit Initiation & Preparation
- The Audit Plan
- Audit Documentation
- Audit Findings & Reporting
- Audit Follow Up
Successful completion will entitle each Learner to receive a digital Certificate of Completion within 1 business day.
Before completing this course, each Learner should have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge and familiarity with the ISO 17025 (2017) requirements
Fluency in written and spoken English
- For participants whose first language is not English, we recommend a minimum English language competency of IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) for successful completion of the program. This is not assessed by Comply Guru in advance & each participant must self-assess their competency.
Copy of ISO 17025 (International Standard)
- Each participant should have a copy of the standard to reference while completing this course. This is not provided by Comply Guru and without it, this course will be challenging to complete successfully.
In order to successfully complete this course, each Learner will need to:
- Maintain 100% attendance and achieve 70% or higher in the continuous assessments
If you are completing this training virtually, the following applies:
There are recommended requirements for each Learner in wishing to complete any of our eLearning modules. In our experience, Workplace IT environments’ internal configurations and available software can vary (new or old), and there may be various limitations or other restrictions in place, and as such, the functionality of any Learning Management System (LMS) may be impacted, restricted and may not perform well. Read the full technology requirements here.
Gain an Accredited ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Qualification
Advance your knowledge today with our Instructor-led learning.
Frequently Asked Questions