Online ISO 14001 + ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
Online ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training for anyone that wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of both ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and wants to learn how to be part of the audit team that conducts an Internal Audit.
Learners start by completing eLearning modules on the underlying principles & theory of Integrated Management Systems and both ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 Internal Auditing that provides better preparation in advance of shorter, more focused instructor workshops on the practical skills for 1st party auditing.
On completion of this training, successful Learners will have the knowledge needed to:
- Explain the purpose of an environmental, health & safety management system, of management systems standards, and the business and societal benefits of improved performance given by an effectively implemented EH&S management system
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 and their relationship with ISO 9001
- Explain the specific management-related requirements of both ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
- With reference to the PDCA cycle, explain the process-based EH&S Model for ISO 14001/ISO 45001 and the role of an internal auditor in the maintenance and improvement of Environmental, Health & Safety Management Systems
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report, and follow up an internal audit in accordance with ISO 19011
Before completing this course, each Learner should have the following prior knowledge:
- It is recommended that anyone wishing to attend this course has some work-based experience in Environmental, Health & Safety Management (based on ISO 14001 & ISO 45001)
ISO 14001/ISO 45001 Requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 and the commonly used terms associated with each standard is a key pre-requisite in attending this course.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 may be gained by completing a relevant Foundation training course or equivalent
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
Occupational Health & Safety Management
- The concepts of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements.
- The relationship between occupational health and safety management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of health and safety performance.
- Common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements
The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
- Enhancement of environmental performance
- Fulfilment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of environmental objectives.
Fluency in spoken and written English
- For participants whose first language is not English, we recommend a minimum English language competency of IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) for successful completion of the program. This is not assessed by Comply Guru in advance & each participant must self-assess their competency.
Copy of ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 (International Standards)
- It is recommended that each Learner should have a copy of ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 (International Standards) to reference while completing this course. This is not provided by Comply Guru and without it, this course will be challenging to complete successfully.
Assessment & Certification
In order to successfully complete this course, each Learner will need to:
- Complete the eLearning modules and obtain 70% or higher in the final assessments (MCQ-based) in advance of the instructor workshops
- Fully attend the Instructor Workshop as 100% attendance is required
- Obtain 70% or higher in the graded assessments during the Instructor Workshops
Successful completion will entitle each Learner to receive a digital Certificate of Achievement.