Online ISO 9001 Foundation Training | CQI, IRCA & Exemplar Global Certified
Online ISO 9001 Foundation Training (CQI & IRCA Certified) for anyone looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of the core requirements of ISO 9001 and it can be completed anytime, anywhere (24/7).
Our 7hr eLearning course is a highly interactive way to learn at a time & a pace that works best for you, making it easier to get the training you need while balancing a busy home or work life.
This ISO 9001 Foundation Training course is available via eLearning (24/7) offering you the most convenient & flexible way to learn online, anytime, anywhere. It is important to note that the exact time it takes to complete the eLearning modules will vary based on current knowledge, experience, and learning style.
On completion of this Online ISO 9001 Foundation Training, successful Learners will have the knowledge needed to:
- Explain the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000
- Explain the specific quality management-related requirements of ISO 9001
Before completing this course, it is recommended that each Learner should have an understanding of the following:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000)
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
Quality Management Terms & Definitions
- The commonly used quality management terms and definitions (see ISO 9000).
Copy of ISO 9001 (International Standard)
- Each participant should have a copy of the standard to reference while completing this course. This is not provided by Comply Guru and without it, this course will be very challenging to complete successfully.
Assessment & Certification
In order to successfully complete this course, each Learner will need to:
- Complete all eLearning modules and obtain 70% or higher in the final assessment (MCQ-based) within the 90-day course license
This course is certified by CQI & IRCA (Course No. 2148). Successful completion will entitle each Learner to receive a digital Certificate of Completion.
Reviews & Ratings
178 global ratings
Impressive interface, great idea with the check your knowleage questions to prep you for the exam. When issues did arrive with the interface, brilliant response time to any issue.
The videos and the voice overs on each module were on point for how I learn, I don't usually find this with courses.
I think the 45min time limit to answer 50 questions is not enough time. it makes you panic at the start and have to go back to a question you might have skipped.
I found the online support to very helpful and sensitive to the needs i had. Thank you Jim.
Allows learners around the world to access courses from the comfort of their homes - with the same effectiveness as a live session. Excellent initiative and evolution using ICT.
This is my second course to complete with comply guru and I recommend them highly, lots of information and is fairly priced unlike some other websites.
The course was well structured and intuitive. Knowledge was tested along the way and I could go at my own pace rather than being slowed down by the typical classroom environment. It definitely improved my understanding of the ISO standard.
Having completed a few courses with ComplyGuru, I can safely say, once again, that the course did not disappoint.