Medical Device Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and IEC 62304 Training provides an in-depth look at both the SDLC and IEC 62304 (2006).
More course information is coming soon.
Why Comply Guru?
- Highly Interactive, Engaging Experience
- Industry-leading Accelerated Learning Methodology
- Delivered by Experts with Proven Expertise
Medical Device Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and IEC 62304 Training
Our training is for anyone that wants an in-depth look at both the SDLC and IEC 62304 (2006), and it can be completed in-person or virtually.
Face to Face Learning
A summary of topics within this course include:
- Software Regulatory Background
- Introduction to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- IEC 62304: Planning the Software Design
- IEC 62304: Risk Management for Software
- IEC 62304: Managing Software Configuration and Change Control
- IEC 62304: Software Testing
Successful completion will entitle each Learner to receive a digital Certificate of Completion within 1 business day.
In order to successfully complete this course, each Learner will need to:
- Fully attend the Live Instructor Workshop as 100% attendance is required
If you are completing this training virtually, the following applies:
For the live workshops during a virtual delivery, we utilize both Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Learners need to individually have:
- PC or MAC Computer
- Reliable Internet
- Video Webcam
- Headset or Earbuds
- Quiet Setting
In relation to the eLearning Modules, in our experience, Workplace IT environments’ internal configurations and available software can vary (new or old), and there may be various limitations or other restrictions in place, and as such, the functionality of any Learning Management System (LMS) may be impacted, restricted and may not perform well. Read the full technology requirements here.
Gain a Recognized Qualification
Advance your knowledge and upskill with one of our Instructors.
Frequently Asked Questions