ISO 17025 Foundation Training is for anyone that wants to gain a good understanding of the ISO IEC 17025 (2017) Requirements.
Why Comply Guru?
- Delivered by Experts with Proven Expertise
- More Convenient, Flexible & Effective Format
- Virtual & In-Person Workshops Available
ISO 17025 Foundation Training
Our training is for anyone that wants to learn from an experienced ISO 17025 Auditor and it can be completed in-person or virtually.
Face to Face Learning
On completion of this course, successful Learners will have the knowledge needed to:
- Understand the purpose of a quality management system under ISO 17025 (2017)
- Gain an appreciation of all requirements under ISO 17025 (2017) in order to ensure the effective running of a testing and calibration laboratory
- Awareness of what auditors may look for and non conformances obtained.
Successful completion will entitle each Learner to receive a digital Certificate of Completion within 1 business day.
Fluency in written and spoken English
- For participants whose first language is not English, we recommend a minimum English language competency of IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) for successful completion of the program. This is not assessed by Comply Guru in advance & each participant must self-assess their competency.
Copy of ISO 17025 (International Standard)
- Each participant should have a copy of the standard to reference while completing this course. This is not provided by Comply Guru and without it, this course will be challenging to complete successfully.
In order to successfully complete this course, each Learner will need to:
- Maintain 100% attendance during the Live Workshop (s)
If you are completing this training virtually, the following applies:
There are recommended requirements for each Learner in wishing to complete any of our eLearning modules. In our experience, Workplace IT environments’ internal configurations and available software can vary (new or old), and there may be various limitations or other restrictions in place, and as such, the functionality of any Learning Management System (LMS) may be impacted, restricted and may not perform well. Read the full technology requirements here.
Gain an Accredited ISO 17025 Foundation Qualification
Advance your knowledge today with our Instructor-led learning.
Frequently Asked Questions