ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training is for anyone that wants to be part of the team that performs internal audits of part of their Quality Management System based on ISO 9001.
Why Comply Guru?
- CQI & IRCA Certified Training (No. 2149)
- Industry-leading Blended Methodology
- Delivered by Experts with Proven Expertise
- Less Fixed Classroom Time
- Learn Online from Home or Work
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Our Blended Learning Methodology is a hybrid of 6 hours of highly interactive eLearning theory modules that are completed first before attending 1 day (in-person) or 2 half days (virtual) of skills-based Live Instructor Workshops that focus on practical application in a real-life context.
Face to Face Learning
On completion of this course, successful Learners will have the knowledge needed to:
- Explain the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000
- Explain the specific quality management-related requirements of ISO 9001
- With reference to the PDCA cycle, explain the process based QMS Model for ISO 9001 and the role of an internal auditor in the maintenance and improvement of Quality Management Systems
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report, and follow-up an internal audit in accordance with ISO 19011
A summary of modules within this course include:
- Purpose, Benefits & Structure of ISO 9001
- Quality Management Principles
- Terms & Definitions
- Documentation Requirements
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA)
- Process-based Quality Management Systems
- Risk Based Thinking (RBT)
- Management Commitment
- Management System Audits
- Audit Terminology
- Principles of Auditing
- Audit Program Management
- Certification Audit Program
- Audit Life Cycle
- Audit Scope, Objectives & Criteria
- Selection of Audit Location
- Selection of Audit Team
- Auditee, Observer & Guides
- Audit Initiation & Preparation
- The Audit Plan
- Audit Documentation
CQI & IRCA certify this course (No. 2149). Upon successful completion, each Learner shall receive a digital Certificate of Achievement within 1 business day.
Before completing this course, each Learner should have the following prior knowledge:
- It is recommended that anyone wishing to attend this course has some work-based experience in Quality Management (based on ISO 9001)
- The Plan, Do Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
Fluency in written and spoken English
- For participants whose first language is not English, we recommend a minimum English language competency of IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) for successful completion of the program. This is not assessed by Comply Guru in advance & each participant must self-assess their competency.
Copy of ISO 9001 (International Standard)
- Each participant should have a copy of the standard to reference while completing this course. This is not provided by Comply Guru and without it, this course will be challenging to complete successfully.
In order to successfully complete this course, each Learner will need to:
- Complete the eLearning modules and obtain 70% or higher in the final assessments (MCQ-based) by the required deadline set in advance of the given workshop dates you are registered for
- Fully attend the Live Instructor Workshop as 100% attendance is required
- Obtain 70% or higher in the graded assessments during the Live Instructor Workshop
For the live workshops during a virtual delivery, we utilise both Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Learners need to individually have:
- PC or MAC Computer
- Reliable Internet
- Video Webcam
- Headset or Earbuds
- Quiet Setting
In relation to the eLearning Modules, in our experience, Workplace IT environments’ internal configurations and available software can vary (new or old), and there may be various limitations or other restrictions in place, and as such, the functionality of any Learning Management System (LMS) may be impacted, restricted and may not perform well. Read the full technology requirements here.
Pricing & Schedule
Gain an Accredited ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Qualification
Advance your knowledge and enjoy more flexibility & learning effectiveness with blended learning.
Book 3, Get 1 Free
Save up to
Why Choose Comply Guru
About Our ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Learn about how our IRCA Accredited ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training is leading the industry for innovation & learning effectiveness
What Our Learners Are Saying
Read verified reviews from Learners who have completed this course.
123 global ratings
The full experience of the theory and tests were necessary prior to the on-line class. One can not be done without the other. The content was easy to understand and complete. It gave confidence for the attendance to the on-line classes and made learning and understand easier.
I must say it was a great experience. The instructors were very knowledgeable and patient. The training was well-structured and organized, which made it easy to follow along. The hands-on exercises were especially helpful in reinforcing what we learned in the lectures. Overall, I feel more confident in my abilities and am excited to apply in my job Highly recommend this training to anyone looking to improve their skills.
The course was very well done and covers the process of Internal Auditor training and ISO9001:2015 in depth. John had great knowledge and tips.
Overall, the training provided an excellent understanding of the intent and practicalities of ISO 9001 ,which, when completed ,enabled me to feel confident that i could use this knowledge as required in my workplace.
Brilliant course and hope to use going forward to train future staff
Frequently Asked Questions