FDA QMSR Training (incl. ISO 13485) is for anyone who wants to understand the requirements, including similarities, differences and key aspects of both the ISO 13485 standard and the FDA Quality Management System Regulation (21 CFR Part 820).
FDA QMSR + ISO 13485 Foundation Training
Our online training is a highly interactive way to learn at a time & pace that works best for you, making it easier to get the training you need while balancing a busy home or work life.
On completion of this course, successful Learners will have the knowledge needed to:
- Identify and comprehend the basics of the FDA QMSR structure, its provisions, and content
- Discern the similarities and key differences between the FDA QMSR and ISO 13485
- Practical application of Quality Management System Requirements as required by U.S Regulation 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485 requirements
- An Insight into the auditor’s approach during Quality Management System audits
During the eLearning modules, each Learner will cover the following:
- Module 1 – Introduction to the FDA QMSR and its relationship to ISO 13485
- Module 2 – Quality Management System
- Module 3 – Management Responsibility
- Module 4 – Resource Management
- Module 5 – Product Realization, Part 1
- Module 6 – Product Realization, Part 2
- Module 7 – Measurement, Analysis, and Improvement
This course would be targeted at:
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Specialists
- Internal Auditors
- Quality Managers
- Regulatory Professionals
CQI & IRCA certify this course (No. 2589). Upon successful completion, each Learner shall receive a digital Certificate of Completion within 1 business day.
It is recommended that each Learner should have the following prior knowledge before completing this course:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and commonly used quality management terms and definitions
In order to successfully complete this course, each Learner will need to:
- Complete the eLearning modules and obtain 70% or higher in the final assessment (MCQ-based) within the 90-day license
There are recommended requirements for each Learner in wishing to complete any of our eLearning modules. In our experience, Workplace IT environments’ internal configurations and available software can vary (new or old), and there may be various limitations or other restrictions in place, and as such, the functionality of any Learning Management System (LMS) may be impacted, restricted and may not perform well. Read the full technology requirements here.
Why Choose Comply Guru
Who Choose Our eLearning?
Learn about how our eLearning methodology is leading the industry for innovation through online learning
What Our Learners Are Saying
Read verified reviews from Learners who have completed this course.
20 global ratings
Comply Guru has been extremely useful, and the self-pace makes it very easy to learn on your own schedule. I plan on taking more classes in the future.
expectations were fully met
I really appreciate your platform. I really liked the variety of quizz/questionnaire format, and was positively unsettled by your mulitple choice questionnaires where the answer is not always, but still sometimes 'all of the above'. :)
A great course! I appreciated the self-pacing, and examples throughout helped put some clarity on the ISO 13485 & FDA QSR.
Frequently Asked Questions